Acknowledgement: Thanks to Jim from Edina, MN, who contributed this picture shot this morning by his brother off I-394 in Minneapolis. Jim is a regular reader, which puts him an exclusive group of about 3 people. Thanks, Jim!
It is truly a sign of the times that people have their cell phones close enough at hand to take a quick snapshot while traveling at freeway speeds. The iPhone was a game changer in this respect, with its simple and intuitive photo and video interfaces. Heck, with some of the old pre-Apple phones, this guy would have been to the next exit before he was able to get the camera working. Well, on to the really important…
10 THOUGHTS INSPIRED BY CARS ENGULFED WITH FLAMES
- Guy should have heeded warning on McDonald’s coffee cup–“Caution: Contents are hot.”
- Just because you CAN buy a power inverter for your cigarette lighter does NOT mean you should attempt to toast a bagel on your way to work.
- Is that a Toyota?
- I hope the guy’s iPhone didn’t get damaged.
- I cannot wait to Tweet about this.
- I cannot wait to post this on Facebook.
- I wonder if he was using one of those combustible laptops while driving.
- Why isn’t anybody helping him? I would, but I am too busy taking a picture.
- Smoking while wearing hairspray in closed quarters is not advisable.
- Aromatherapy candles are best used in the bathroom or bedroom.