Nearly 2 weeks without a single blog post proved several things to me:
- Paradox of Paragraphs: The less I blog, the less I have to blog about.
- It’s Alive!: People keep visiting and reading, even when I don’t write. Thanks!
- Blogging is Not Real Life: Life is tougher. One of my superheroes saw kryptonite, got pretty weak, and rebounded to defeat the villain virus or bacteria or whatever it was.
On to a much more important topic…
5 Foods That Make No Sense to Me
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: What’s with the “extra”? I have never seen just regular old “virgin” olive oil. Why personify olive oil? Would it sell as well if marketed as Super Skank Olive Oil?
- Tuna Fish Sandwich: Of course it’s a fish! We don’t order turkey bird or ham pig butt sandwiches. Why do we feel the need to clarify that we are talking about a tuna FISH?
- Double Malt Scotch Whiskey: Never drank the stuff, but I have been told that single malt is better. THEN WHY MALT IT A SECOND TIME?!?
- Grape-Nuts: No grapes, no nuts. What gives?!? How about calling it Gravel?
- Beer Cheese Soup: Who thought of this concoction, and WHY add popcorn?!?