For those who missed the video from Obama’s visit to Ireland this week, click above for a good belly laugh. Then, ponder these thoughts that immediately struck me:
- One fine example of superior design, performance, and handling that result from government ownership of Cadillac.
- The President enjoyed a tall Guinness while in Ireland. How about the limo driver?
- Terrorists cannot stop this vehicle with bullets or bombs, but now they are plotting to install BIG SPEED BUMPS!
- Just what, exactly, did the driver expect to see when he got out and took a look at the beached limo? Einstein!
- Next time, bring the more practical HUMMER LIMO with higher ground clearance!
- How did the President miss a priceless photo opportunity by not getting out to push?
- Word has it that the occupants of the limo abandoned ship and took a different car. Why didn’t they blow up the beast before leaving?!?
- One more reason limos are just plain DUMB (previous limo post: http://bit.ly/jBiAib).
- How many bureaucrats does it take to un-beach a limo? Trick question. Bureaucrats are hopeless.
- First, Obama recognizes his ancestry. Then, he leaves behind a tale to be passed down for generations. What a guy!