It was prom night in my neck of the woods last Friday. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I crossed paths with 3 limos on my way to Target, and then I saw 3 young couples wandering around the store who looked like they had just jumped out of a horse-drawn carriage at the royal ball. WHAT were they doing at Target?!? Anyway, back to the limos. Human nature being what it is, I couldn’t resist the temptation to gawk and consider the OBVIOUS questions…
- Why is a really long car such a neat thing anyway?
- If a limo goes through a car wash, is the front end getting waxed while the back end gets hot suds?
- Has anybody ever parallel parked a limo?
- If you lowered a school bus, tinted the windows, and decked out the interior, would it make a kick butt limo?
- Is it more fun to ride in a limo or to BE SEEN in one?
- If BEING SEEN in a limo is cool, then why do they tint the windows?
- What is cooler, a limo or the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile?
- If burning rubber is cool, why don’t limo drivers do burnouts?