We’ve all seen it, and let’s hope that none of THEM are reading this post. If so, maybe one of them could comment with one logical explanation for BACKING into their parking spots. Until such time as we learn the meaning of this strange behavior, we will make fun of it. Here is my short list of…
10 Things You Say to the World by Backing Into Your Parking Space
- When I leave this place, I want to get the hell out of Dodge, and fast.
- I am a redneck, and we like to BACK ‘ER IN.
- I am practicing for someday when I get to back in an 18-wheeler.
- This is the only thing I do well, and I like to flaunt it.
- Look at me, I am different.
- I am too dumb to realize that others think I am an idiot.
- Everything I do is bass ackwards.
- I am so simple-minded that I get a high from accomplishing small feats of stupidity.
- If I am not driving a pickup truck, I should be.
- Some people shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce. Like me.